Pink and Lulu reserves the right to add to, subtract, or change this site without advance notice. Use of this site constitutes an agreement to abide by the policies stated below.
Methods of Payment
We gladly accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Pay Pal. If you are preparing to meet us at a trunk show, then of course we take the green stuff! ;)
We ship via the United States Postal Service and ship within 1-3 business days. Each item is individually packaged for safe shipping. If you require a different shipping method, or need something quicker please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do everything in our power to accommodate your request.
In addition, please double check that your email address/shipping and important contact information is correct to avoid delays. Pink and Lulu cannot be held responsible for errors in your shipping address.
We use UPS as our preferred shipping carrier, and therefore are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes. All orders placed with UPS Ground Shipping will take 1-5 business days to arrive. During the checkout process you will have the option to choose other shipping options including 3-day shipping. Please remember that delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays. Please note that some orders may be shipped using USPS instead, depending on delivery address.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-810-771-5757 if you would like to place an international order. All duties, taxes, or fees required to be paid for purchased items, outside of the United States are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Orders placed Monday-Friday before 12 PM EST will begin processing that day, excluding holidays. All orders placed after 12 PM EST will begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on Friday after 12 PM EST or Saturday - Sunday will begin processing on the following Monday. Many orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (including many monogrammed items) pending availability, credit authorization, and address verification. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email confirmation and tracking number. This schedule is subject to change, especially during high season.
Order or Credit Card Issues
If there is a problem with your order we will email you for further information or verification. If you do not respond within 24 hours of that email, we cannot hold that product for you.
Out of Stock Items
We do our very best to ensure that all items are in stock. However sometimes we experience a greater then expected demand for an item. In the event that you have ordered something that is out of stock we are truly sorry and you will be notified immediately via email and your credit card will not be charged. IF your credit card was charged, you will be issued an immediate credit for the items that are out of stock. Pink and Lulu receives new merchandise weekly so make sure you shop often so that you don’t miss anything you just cannot live without!
If you decide to refuse any shipments from pinkandlulu.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to pinkandlulu.com. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. Refusing a shipment on a personalized item, will NOT qualify you for a refund. As always personalized items are not refundable, once you click submit.
Sales tax is required on all orders shipped within the state of Michigan. No sales tax will be charged on orders shipped to other states. At this time we are not shipping internationally, but check back as we update this policy.
Pink and Lulu is not associated with nor are they subsidize by any designers mentioned on our website. All designer names are use for comparison purposes only. We do not carry nor are affiliated with any of the designers mentioned or their copyrighted products. We do not manufacture the jewelry and do not claim that they are originals or exact replicas and therefore do not violate any copyright laws. Our merchandise is represented as “designer inspired” or “designer style” and are not originals. The availability and prices are subject to change. We also reserve the right to supply less than the quantity ordered on a product based on its availability. Pink and Lulu strongly urges all our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns prior to making a purchase. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
We want you to be happy with your purchases, given the nature of our pricing model, any returns will be issued store credit toward a new purchase. Pierced earrings including any earring pendants are not returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
Email us at info@pinkandlulu for merchandise within 7 days of delivery to request an authorization number. Merchandise may be returned after you have received your authorizations number. The merchandise must be returned in the ORIGINAL, UNWORN CONDITION, ALL tags must be intact and in the original gift box. This does not include earrings as they are not returnable. Your authorization number expires 7 days after it has been issued. If you have not responded after the 7 days NO number will be re-issued. No exceptions will be made.
All returns are shipped at your cost, in the original packaging. All returns will be inspected on arrival and credits or exchanges will be processed within three business days. (Excluding holiday and peek times). We are not responsible for returns that are lost in the mail. Reminder, all returns must be in unused condition. Please include you name, mailing address, phone number, return authorization number and order number in all correspondence.
Personalized items cannot be returned.
Trouble with your order?
Please inform us within 3 days if you have received any merchandise that is defective upon receipt and we will gladly send you a replacement once we have received the original merchandise.
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe you have received DEFECTIVE merchandise you must contact us within 3 days of receipt. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order please contact our customer service department at email@example.com for immediate response.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Saturday: 9:00 AM ish - 12:00 PM EST ish
Press and Media Inquiries
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at Pink and Lulu believes strongly in supporting the community. Please submit an email to info@pinkandlulu - for consideration of your worthy cause.
Your privacy is of important to us! We certainly don't like it when we get spam or unwanted junk mail, therefore we will never sell or disclose your personal information to any third party including your email address.
We will ask you to subscribe to special offers however, customers on our mailing list will always be able to select the "opt-out" option for any future mailings or newsletter. Please contact us should a glitch occur and you unsubscribe but continue to receive email you don't want!
Further privacy policies detailed below.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Types of Information We May Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Information on how you are using the Site
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
- You create an PinkandLulu.com account
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with any of the Sites through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes our content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
Third Party Cookies
- We allow third-party companies to collect anonymous information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use anonymous information (e.g., navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Sites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you.
- Provide any requested services.
- Administer sweepstakes and contests.
- Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages.
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions.
- Administer promotions.
- Internal Operations
- Improve the effectiveness of the Site, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys.
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy.
- Fraud Prevention
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business.
- Legal Compliance
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Security Methods
- We maintain technical, administrative, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard this information, the Sites use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode the information.
- E-mail Security
- Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for certain information, do not respond. Though we might ask you your name, we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail.
- Information About Children
- We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children's privacy and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us, for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
- Additional Security
- We also ask customers to carefully review their accounts and immediately report any unexpected activity to us and their issuing bank or credit card company. We ask all our customers to take measures to help protect information in their online accounts, including the following:
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
- Reset your e-mail account passwords frequently.
- Use complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters).
- Do not use the same password on more than one website.
- Do not share your password with others.
- Sign out/log off website sessions so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by another user on the same computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We do not sell or rent customer information to third parties; under no circumstances.
- Service Providers
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, website provider or data enhancement provider) or that help us market our products and provide us services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- Legal Requirements
- We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE
- Promotional E-mail
- If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please email email@example.com. You also have the ability to unsubscribe to promotional e-mails via the opt-out link included in each e-mail. It may take up to 10 business days before you stop receiving promotional e-mails.
- Important Notices and Transactional E-mail
- From time to time, we may send non-commercial electronic email messages with important information about us or the Sites to your email address.
- We regularly send email order confirmations, email order updates and “leave a review” emails to you after you have submitted an order.
- We may distribute mobile coupons and text messages to mobile devices of customers who have requested this information via an opt-in request. Customers will be able to opt out of a specific mobile messaging campaign.
- The help function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site features.
- Third Party Cookies
- To opt-out of third-party vendor's cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- If you do not wish to receive promotional communication from us, call us at 810-771-5757 to opt out. This opt out does not apply to operational communication, for example, confirmation of delivery address.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- If you want to opt-out, download and install the add-on for your web browser. The Google Analytics opt-out add-on is designed to be compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Safari, Firefox and Opera. In order to function, the opt-out add-on must be able to load and execute properly on your browser. For Internet Explorer, 3rd-party cookies must be enabled. Learn more about about the opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on here.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS AND UPDATE THE INFORMATION
- In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
- If you have created an account, you can log in and update your account information, including contact, billing, and shipping information.
- Contact us with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe more fully the types of information we typically collect.